The Student Development Center hosts events throughout the year to connect Walla Walla University students and alumni with graduate schools and employers, as well as offering various workshops and other career development opportunities. These events are open to WWU students, alumni, and other groups as invited.
Fall Virtual Career & Grad School Fair
All students are encouraged to attend!
Tuesday, November 15, 2022
2:00 - 5:00 PM
Hosted live on Handshake
Steps to attendance for students:
- Create your Handshake account.
- Follow the link to the Fall Career Fair page for students, and log in.
- Click the button that says "Register."
- Follow the prompt to view employer sessions. You can also select the "Available sessions" tab once you've registered. Browse attending employers and grad schools by location, job type, and even major!
- Once you've found employers you're interested to learn more about, you can sign up for group and/or individual sessions.
- During the event, log in to Handshake to join a virtual session.
Handshake is the world’s leading early talent network. A job and internship platform for undergraduates and young alumni that seeks to democratize access to opportunity by helping every college student find the right job for them, no matter where they go to school, what they're majoring in, or who they know. Created to transform the recruiting experience, Handshake connects university students and young alumni to a comprehensive national network of employers.