WWU Alumni Night with the Sweets
Each year alumni and friends gather for a Walla Walla Sweets Baseball game and alumni evening at Borleske Stadium. We cheer on our team and enjoy connecting with alumni from around the valley and those vising the area, a great way to enjoy a Walla Walla summer evening and one of America's favorite pastime.
Join us for this year's Alumni Night with the Walla Walla Sweets Baseball Club
Thursday, July 6, at time 6:35 p.m. (Gate opens at 6 p.m.)
- Tickets are $4 each, and include free popcorn and a free soda or water. Children 2 years old and younger sitting on a parent’s lap and not requiring a seat of their own are free.
- Tickets must be purchased prior to July 6, and can be picked on game day at the ballpark starting at 5:30 p.m. or at Alumni and Advancement Services during office hours starting on June 15 through Wednesday, July 5.
- New this year! Sit in any available seat in Section B, rows 7 to 14.
- Be sure to invite WWU alumni friends and family to join the fun, and feel free to share your memories with other alumni by using #wallawallauniversityalumni on social media.
- Questions? Email Alumni and Advancement Services or call (800) 377-2586.
- Learn more about the Walla Walla Sweets and the Borleske Stadium at wallawallasweets.com.
Having trouble registering? Click here for instructions on how to update your browser settings
If you do not see a confirmation screen upon submitting the ticket form or a confirmation email, that means that your purchase was not successful. If you are having trouble submitting the form, please check you browser settings to ensure that the form is not being blocked. You may contact the alumni if you have difficulty or would like to pay over the phone.