Club Management Information
Club officers can contact the student life manager anytime with questions regarding club management at firstname.lastname@example.org. Here are a few resources commonly helpful for club officers:
- Club Management on myWWU (information on managing club membership, dues, activation, and finances on myWWU)
- Club Handbook (information on starting a club, keeping clubs active, planning events, finances, and more)
- Club Finances (information on withdrawing funds, reimbursement, and payment from the Office of Accounting)
- Club Event Approval Checklist (for all club events)
- City of College Place Event Permit (for events in need of city approval)
- Reserve an Event Facility
- Change Club Name
COVID-19 Special Preparations:
All in-person event plans must be submitted for review by the COVID-19 Response Taskforce. Please submit your plans at least three weeks ahead of time by completing the Covid-19 Event Request Form.
- What constitutes a University-sponsored event?
- All events must operate within the parameters of the Student Handbook and Code of Conduct.
- WWU Special Events: City of College Place Event Permit
- Student Event Approval Checklist
- Safety Plan - If your event involves a physical activity, as the leader and organizer of the group it is your responsibility to write out a plan for conducting the activity safely, outlining who will be responsible for the different aspects of the activity. If appropriate, communicate safety information to all participants and document that communication in your event file.