Walla Walla University understands the importance of providing our students with effective and efficient transcript services. Your new career, entrance to graduate school, professional certification, and other important events depends on the prompt and secure delivery of your transcript and we want to keep you informed of order and delivery status. We also understand the need to protect the privacy of your transcript and our obligations under federal law. Find instructions below to request your transcript for delivery as quickly and efficiently as possible. Online ordering is recommended as it results in less expensive and faster service; however, written requests are also accepted.
Currently enrolled students and those who attended after 1988 are encouraged to initiate transcript requests using myWWU. If you don't have a myWWU account, contact computer support (509) 527-2317 during business hours and request an account be made.
Order your transcript online >
Step-by-step instructions >
While ordering your transcript online, you will be instructed to identify the recipient of your transcript. Walla Walla University recommends electronic delivery of your transcript. Transcripts sent electronically are delivered as PDF documents through a secure web application.
- You will be notified when the transcript is sent and also when it is received.
- Electronic delivery is possible through our established network of more than 1,800 certified receivers. If the recipient is outside of our network, delivery can still be made if we are provided with their email address.
- Before sending an electronic transcript to an individual, please verify that the individual is willing to accept this secure PDF transcript. To ensure proper notification, request that the individual add @credentialssolutions.com to their safe sender email list.
Online transcript request fees are:
$8 per transcript for electronic transcripts.
$10.30 per transcript for mailed transcripts (includes process and postal services).
Requests will require credit/debit card payment (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) at the time of the order. Transcript requests initiated online are typically processed within one business day, but may be extended during peak processing times, such as at the end of a quarter.
Ordering by written request
Transcript requests may be initiated by downloading and completing a Transcript Request Form (pdf).
Written requests are $15 for each transcript and must include credit card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, or Discover) payment, cash, or check payable to Walla Walla University. Payment is due at the time of the order. Written transcript requests are typically processed within 2-3 business days, but may be extended during peak processing times, such as at the end of a quarter.
NOTE: Students who attended at any time before 1988 will need to order by written request. Registration records before 1988 may not exist in the database used by our electronic transcript system. Because students who attended before that date do not have the option to request an electronic transcript, they will only be charged $8 for an official transcript ordered by written request.
- When possible, transcripts will be delivered electronically.
- If your transcript cannot be delivered electronically, it will be sent by U.S. first class mail.
- You may alternatively request to pick up your transcript at the Registrar’s office.