The 2024-25 FAFSA release to the public is delayed until in the month of December. The federal Department of Education is currently making major changes to this FAFSA.
What can I do in the meantime?
- Use the Federal Student Aid Estimator to estimate your Student Aid Index (SAI) and whether you may receive the Federal Pell Grant.
- Try out Walla Walla University’s Net Price Calculator . The sticker price isn’t everything. WWU has an excellent scholarship program and may provide additional grants to students that show need. Get an estimate of your net price today!
- Create a Federal Student Aid (FSA) ID. Typically it takes about three days for the Department of Education to verify someone’s identity. By creating an FSA ID, you can be ready to complete your FAFSA as soon as it is released. If your parents will be contributing to your FAFSA, one or both of them will need to have their own FSA ID.
Have you been admitted to WWU?
- Start watching your WWU email as most important emails from WWU will be sent there.
- Start applying for financial aid by completing the WWU Financial Aid Application (it is the second grey box down).