Address the characteristics and accomplishments that support your application to the MSW program (1-2 pages).
Characteristics that demonstrate your potential in the WWU MSW program including:
· Collaboration with others.
· Leadership ability.
· Ability to empathize with others, especially those who are different from you.
· Communication and language skills (oral, written, bilingual, etc.).
· Awareness of your personal biases and privileges.
· Perseverance in overcoming obstacles (economic, discrimination, criminal justice, etc.).
Notable accomplishments that demonstrate your potential in the WWU MSW program including:
· Paid and/or practicum Social Work practice experience.
· Professional paid experiences or military service.
· Community involvement and voluntary service.
· Educational accomplishments and areas of focused study.
What do you see as your strengths and areas needing improvement?
If your GPA does not meet minimum standards for admission (3.0, Advance Standing; 2.75, Regular Standing) indicate special circumstances why we should consider your conditional admission.