The WWU School of Business offers the following degrees that are accredited by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP):
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree, with Concentrations in Accounting, Entrepreneurship & Small Business Management, Finance, Management, and Marketing
- Bachelor of Science (BS) degree, Major in Business Administration
- Bachelor of Arts (BA) degree, Major in Business Administration
The other degrees offered by the School of Business are not accredited by ACBSP.
ACBSP is a recognized international leader in mission-based accreditation with a focus on teaching excellence. In a nutshell, accreditation means that:
- Our program meets rigorous standards so students can be assured of receiving a quality education.
- The accredited degrees are more recognized nationally and internationally, and credits are more easily transferable (which is especially important for those going to graduate schools).
- The business education covers the knowledge and skills needed to compete in today's marketplace.
- Students can become lifetime members of Delta Mu Delta, an honor society, which recognizes academic excellence.
- Students can apply for scholarships available for accredited programs.
- Some professional certifications require accredited degrees.
View the ACBSP Student Brochure for more information about the advantages of accreditation.
For student performance outcomes, see the CHEA Student Achievement Report and the ACBSP Outcomes Performance Public Disclosure Report.