In addition to university accreditation by NWCCU and AAA, WWU has accreditation by the Accreditation Council of Business Schools & Programs (ACBSP) to offer the Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA) degree and Bachelor of Arts and Bachelor of Science degrees (Majors in Business Administration). ACBSP is a recognized international leader in mission-based accreditation with a focus on teaching excellence. In a nutshell, accreditation means that:
- Our program meets rigorous standards so students can be assured of receiving a quality education.
- The accredited degrees are more recognized nationally and internationally, and credits are more easily transferable (which is especially important for those going to graduate schools).
- The business education covers the knowledge and skills needed to compete in today's marketplace.
- Students can become lifetime members of Delta Mu Delta, an honor society, which recognizes academic excellence.
- Students can apply for scholarships available for accredited programs.
- Some professional certifications require accredited degrees.
View the ACBSP Student Brochure for more information about the advantages of accreditation.
CHEA Student Achievement Report
Other information regarding program outcomes is available here and upon request.