Walla Walla University Alumni
We’re so glad you're part of our family. Let us help you stay connected!
Your career milestones are an inspiration to current and future WWU students. Find (and share) news about WWU alumni in the news.
12 ways to support your alma mater:
- Ask your employer to match a gift or talk to us about setting up a matching gift program where you work.
- Keep your contact information current with our office by submitting a Class Member Profile form so we know what you’ve been up to since your time at WWC/WWU.
- Add Walla Walla University in your estate plan.
- Send us the names of high school students you know who may be interested in quality Christian education.
- Nominate a fellow alumnus for Alumni of the Year.
- Share internship opportunities available at your company with our Student Development Center.
- Volunteer to talk with students interested in your company or industry.
- Come to WWU for homecoming weekend.
- Attend alumni events in your area.
- Display a WWU license plate holder and/or sticker on your car.
- Stay connected with faculty and staff you learned from at WWU. Some alumni even get involved with academic departments doing classroom presentations, seminars, panels, mock interviews, and more.
- Attend a Wolves game when WWU athletic teams play on the road near your home.