Visiting Walla Walla University is the best way to get a feel for what life is like on our campus. When you sign up for a visit either virtual or in-person, you can customize your experience by choosing what you would like to do, and who you would like to meet with while you are on your campus visit.
Are you interested in visiting WWU in-person?
Visits are being offered Mondays through Fridays.
- If you are coming for an overnight visit you must travel with an adult from your household who is at least 22 years old since we will be hosting overnight guests in a local hotel.
- If you are flying in for your campus visit please contact us if you are wanting to request transportation. Most of our lodging options are off campus so we recommend a car rental. If you need transportation we'll want to make sure we can set up on-campus lodging for your requested dates.
- Be sure to check our blackout dates as well as our reimbursement policy.
What you can expect to do during your virtual visit:
- Take a guided virtual campus tour with one of our tour guides.
- Schedule meetings with professors in your areas of interest.
- Get a sneak peek at residence hall life and talk with the deans.
- Talk with admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Chat with some of our students about their experience on our campus.
Virtual visits are available Tuesday through Thursdays 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Pacific Time. Mondays and Fridays are unavailable for virtual visits.
Start the get-to-know-you process by watching this clip about who we are and what it means to do life at Walla Walla University.