The Accommodate portal will allow students 24/7 access to all of their disability-related information, including approved accommodations, pending requests, accommodation letters, appointments with DSS, scheduled exam proctoring, uploaded documentation, and more.
Incoming freshman, transfer students, or students who have not received accommodations from WWU in the past: log on and submit a request for accommodation.
Returning students who have received accommodations from WWU in the past: log on with the legacy portal.
User Tutorials & Resources
The Student User Instruction Guide PDF: step by step instructions for students on how to access and begin using Accommodate as a new or legacy user.
How to Login to Accommodate Video Tutorial: mp4 file type walking you through how to login to Accommodate.
Test Room Booking Guide PDF: instructions for students on how to request testing accommodations.
External Resources for Students with Disabilities
- Learning Disabilities On Line - Resources for learning with learning disabilities or ADHD
- Learning Ally - Audiobook resources
- Scholarships for Students with Disabilities - Resources and lists of scholarships for students with disabilities
- Social Security Administration, Disability page - Benefits for people with disabilities
Links to External Organizations
These are organizations which provide support to people with disabilities. Some are general, and some are specific to higher education.
- Association on Higher Education and Disability
- American Council of the Blind
- American Foundation for the Blind
- The Access Board - Government agency committed to accessible design
- Children and Adults with Attention Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder
- Disability, Opportunity, Internetworking & Technology
- Learning Disabilities Association of America
- Washington Association of Post-Secondary Education and Disability
- Division of Vocational Rehabilitation: Washington State