The Staff Council at Walla Walla University strives to:
- provide a voice for staff to administration by collecting, evaluating, and disseminating information and representing the needs and interests of staff;
- inspire leadership by fostering honesty, integrity, professionalism, and initiative in all business relationships;
- increase the sense of identity, recognition and worth of each staff member in his/her relationship to the university;
- identify staff concerns and seek solutions;
- provide a channel of communication for staff with administration and faculty;
- promote the development and adoption of fair and equitable policies that affect staff;
- integrate the staff into existing university affairs;
- establish and promote activities, publications, professional development, workshops and seminars for staff;
- create a stronger bond among support staff.
The mission of the Staff Council is to promote a positive and supportive working environment by representing the interests and concerns of university staff, while supporting and advancing the goals of Walla Walla University.
Council Members - Photos and Contact Information
Please log in to view the Staff Council Year-End Report Year-End Report
Staff Council Districts
The members of Staff Council will act as representatives on behalf of the staff who are listed in their district. The role of staff council district representative is meant to increase community involvement, provide staff with a point person for questions/concerns, and meet the goals of our mission statement-specifically to represent the interests of their specific district. Departments fall within the 7 districts as follows:
Staff Council Representative: Jerry Entze & Corren Current
Student Financial Services
Staff Council Representative: Brandon Shadel
HPE Facility & Academics
Student Development Center
Teaching Learning & Technology
Staff Council Representative: Brooke Davey
Staff Council Representative: Karen Murcia
Staff Council Representative: Heidi Lindstrom
Staff Council Representative: Lauren Prusia
LC Campaign Fund
Marketing and Enrollment Services (MES)
Staff Council Representative: Amanda Ponce
Center for Humanitarian Engagement (CHE)
Dean of Students
Office of Diversity
Questions about your district can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Staff Council invites you to submit an anonymous feedback form.