WWU is excited to host Friendship Tournament 2022. It is important that we comply with all Washington state COVID-19 requirements, as well as guidelines established by WWU to help protect our campus community and our guests.
By attending tournament functions all spectators and athletic participants agree to abide by the following guidelines:
- Wear a facial mask that covers both the mouth and nose while indoors at all times. We recommend using a mask of higher quality such as a KN95 or N95 whenever possible. Any medical exemption request must be accompanied by official documentation from a health care provider.
- Do not eat or drink in Friendship Tournament indoor spaces. Athletes that are actively participating in a contest are allowed to drink water during their match. This rule includes gymnasiums hosting tournament contests at WWU, WWVA and Rogers Adventist School.
- Maintain appropriate social distancing whenever possible from those outside of their family group if you are not vaccinated.
- Display positive sportsmanship (no booing or heckling of referees or opposing teams or players, no noise makers, etc.) throughout the event.
Tournament event staff will strictly enforce the above requirements, and individuals who choose to ignore these rules will be asked to leave.
We hope this year’s tournament will be a fun memory for everyone involved. Thank you for adhering to these safety protocols, and for your partnership in keeping everyone who attends healthy and safe!
The live brackets will be updated as game results become available. To stay on top of the action, follow @WWUtournaments on twitter. View the live brackets.
Green round robin
- Tournament Schedule
- Photo Schedule
The schedule as posted is as it currently stands. If there is a change in the number of teams able to participate there could be a last minute change to the schedule. Please be aware of updates and during tournament check twitter.com/wwutournaments for scores and any schedule changes or delays.
Priority reservations are available for teams that played in Friendship Tournament 2022 until March 15, 2022. Any teams that didn't play last year will be placed on our waiting list in the order your reservation is received.
Tournament fee: $400 per team
Register for Friendship Tournament 2023
- Sign and submit the Coaches Memo form.The memo is due by December 8, 2022. Late payments will incur a $150 late fee.
- Complete the Team Registration form and send via email to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 8, 2022.
- Submit payment either via check or by calling the cashier's office at (509) 527-2912. Payment is due by December 8, 2022.
Major credit cards accepted.
|3-day pass||2-day pass||1-day pass|
|Student (Junior high or high school)||$2||$2||$1|
|Children (12 and under)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
|WWU (Student,faculty,staff with current ID)||FREE||FREE||FREE|
If you have any questions please contact Mindy Coleman at email@example.com.