- Short Term Service Trip Application
- Medical Disclosure and Assumption of Risk
- Consent to Release Information
- COVID-19 International Assumption of Risk and Release Agreement (or Domestic if trip is within the U.S.)
- COVID-19 International Personal Health and Safety Behavioral Agreement (or Domestic if trip is within the U.S.)
This is only needed if you are joining a group trip that includes minors, or if interacting with minors is the principle purpose of the trip, such as providing childcare, running a VBS, teaching in classrooms, etc. Check with your trip leader if you are unsure.
- Complete Credit Card Agreement form to give permission and to schedule a call with SM Finance team to give your credit card information over the phone. This information will be kept securely and only be used if fundraising goal is not met two weeks before trip.
- Create and send out fundraising letter. Download template letter (or template letter for Thailand trip)
- Share online donation link (or donation link for Thailand trip)
- Contact the Student Missions Finance team if you have any questions or to make any major changes to fundraising template letter.