A gathering place for WWU alumni, family and friends
Havstad Alumni Center is a gathering place that provides a variety of options for WWU, alumni, families and friends. The Alumni Association manages Havstad Alumni Center and supports Walla Walla University purposes and goals.
Reservations for Havstad Alumni Center are unavailable until further notice as part of the university’s efforts to support physical distancing and slow the spread of the coronavirus. Thank you for your understanding.
Click here to email request for tentative reservations in 2021.
First floor space
The first floor is designed to provide home-like living room setting for conversations, interview room, social events - wedding receptions or rehearsal dinners, birthdays, baby showers or family reunions. Space serves up to 80 people and has a small area with refrigerator, sink and microware. It also includes:
- Three sitting areas on the main floor. The Fireside Room is separate small sitting area.
- An Electric fireplace which is visible from one 1st floor sitting area and the Fireside Room.
- Grand piano
- 12 60” round tables. Tablecloths and tableware are not included. Tables seat 8 people.
- Up to 10 tables can fit in this space, but 8 tables are ideal.
- 4 96” x 36” tables. Often used as buffet tables
- 80 black fabric chairs.
- Counter space, small microwave and refrigerator in Supplies Room on west side of 1st floor.
- DVD player on cart.
- An easel with bulletin board that can be used to welcome your guests or display.
There are several catering places in the Walla Walla area. On-campus catering or tablecloths are available >
Second floor space
The second floor is a gathering place for larger groups (up to 102 people) for family reunions, birthday parties, training classes, presentations, luncheons. The full kitchen provides idea area for gathering together for family reunion dinners, Pathfinder parties, holiday meals or potlucks.
The full kitchen provides idea area for gathering together for family reunion dinners, Pathfinder parties, holiday meals or potlucks. Items available for use:
- 6-72”x36” conference tables
- 30 padded chairs that fit around conference tables
- 2 72”x30” tables—often used for buffet table
- 4 96”x36” folding tables, 40 padded stacking chairs, located behind room divider.
- Dell Computer and Overhead Projector, pull down screen and speakers
- VHS or DVD player on cart
- 2 white boards with easel
- Kitchen with refrigerator, stove, microwave, plus serving dishes and utensils. Garbage containers and bags are in the kitchen.
- 2 kitchen carts