Golf tournament 2021
Join us for the annual Eugene Winter Golf Classic!
April 23, 2021 | 12 p.m. | Veterans Memorial Golf Course, Walla Walla, WA
Registration begins at 11 a.m.
It’s the perfect way to catch up with friends while enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Walla Walla Valley. The tournament format is a four-person scramble.
Entry fee: $240* for a foursome. Groups of two => $140* or three => $210* are also welcome. Sorry no individual players this year due to COVID-19 restrictions on pairing golfers. *Includes green fee, golf cart and range balls. All proceeds benefit Walla Walla University Athletics.
Hole sponsor opportunity: Includes fees for up to four participants, four Wolves hats, two mulligans, and sponsor hole sign.
Entry deadline: April 16 (April 1 if ordering WWU gear).
- Please submit entries no later than Friday, April 16 (April 1 if ordering WWU gear).
- Tournament participants will follow WWU, local, county, state, and federal guidelines related to COVID-19 and golf.
- Staggered start.
- No spectators allowed to follow teams.
- Sorry no in-person trophy presentation. We will send out information on the winners after the event is completed.
- For questions regarding registration, e-mail email@example.com or call (800) 527-2398
- For questions regarding the tournament and sponsorships, e-mail Paul.Starkebaum@wallawalla.edu or call (509) 527-2799