Visiting Walla Walla University is the best way to get a feel for what life is like on our campus. When you sign up for a visit either virtual or in-person, you can customize your experience by choosing what you would like to do, and who you would like to meet with while you are on your campus visit.
Are you interested in visiting WWU in-person?
Visits are being offered Mondays through Fridays.
- We can pick you up from the Walla Walla or Pasco Airports. We need your flight information at least two weeks in advance of the visit to do so.
- If you are being picked up we'll host students in a residence hall room with WWU hosts and parents/sponsors in on-campus guest rooms. Students staying in residence halls will need to bring a sleeping bag, towel and toiletries.
- Be sure to check our blockout dates as well as our reimbursement policy.
What you can expect to do during your virtual visit:
- Take a guided virtual campus tour with one of our tour guides.
- Schedule meetings with professors in your areas of interest.
- Get a sneak peek at residence hall life and talk with the deans.
- Talk with admissions and financial aid counselors.
- Chat with some of our students about their experience on our campus.
Virtual visits are available Tuesday through Thursdays 8 a.m. until 5 p.m. Pacific Time. Mondays and Fridays are unavailable for virtual visits.
Enjoy our self-guided virtual tour and then sign up for an in-person visit or virtual visit.
Start the get-to-know-you process by watching this clip about who we are and what it means to do life at Walla Walla University.