Institutional Loan Entrance Counseling

The US Department of Education requires Walla Walla University to provide loan entrance counseling to all student loan borrowers. You are required to complete this entrance counseling, even if you took out student loans while attending other schools. It must be completed before we can disburse your loan funds to your student account.

Entrance counseling will explain the terms of the loan.

If you have any questions about the information you receive, you may contact us:

  • Call us at (509) 527-2315

  • Visit us in Room 307 in Canaday Technology Center

  • Email us

Complete Institutional Loan Entrance Counseling