Student Health Insurance

Walla Walla University students must have health insurance while they are enrolled at WWU. Students are responsible for obtaining and maintaining their health insurance. If a student's health insurance lapses while they are a student at WWU, they are responsible for obtaining replacement coverage. All students, and in particular our international students, are encouraged to carefully review their health insurance coverage to ensure that they are covered for services in the Walla Walla Valley. If students require assistance in finding a health insurance plan to meet their needs, please go to or call (509)527-2425.

Excess Student Accident Insurance 

Walla Walla University covers all registered undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral students with excess accident insurance with a $5,000 limit. Students injured while on a WWU campus, in campus-owned housing, or participating in off-campus University-sponsored activities (excluding intercollegiate athletic accidents) may complete a Non-Work-Related Accident/Incident Report form and the A-G Excess Student Accident Claim Form and provide them to Risk & Safety Management for authorization prior to filing a claim and submitting to A-G Administrators

Personal Property Insurance

Walla Walla University is not responsible for loss of personal property. Students are encouraged to carry their own insurance for coverage of personal belongings.