Transcript release form

You can submit your transcripts by mail using the downloadable form below, or you can use one of the electronic transcript services mentioned below.

Submit your transcripts on paper

  1. Download the transcript release request form.
  2. Send it to your current and previous schools.
  3. Ask them to send your transcripts to Walla Walla University Admissions:

Walla Walla University Admissions
204 S. College Ave
College Place, WA 99324

Submit your transcripts electronically 

Electronic transcripts are also accepted through submission to these services:

  • National Student Clearing House
  • eScrip-Safe
  • Parchment

When submitting electronic transcripts, ensure that you select Walla Walla University in College Place, WA.