PeopleSoft quick links
- Advisor center
- Advisee clearance
- Making advising notes
- Group email to all advisees
- Finding math and english placement
- Reviewing transfer and AP credit
- Reviewing list of my advisees
- Review advisee second major, pre-professional program or minor
What students see on myWWU
- Financial clearance (HighPoint)
- Accessing class schedule (HighPoint)
- Accessing class schedule (PeopleSoft)
- Degree Audit (PeopleSoft)
- Class registration and shopping cart (HighPoint)
Advising notes guidelines
Academic Advisor Handbook
The Academic Adviser Handbook lists the duties of Academic Advisers at Walla Walla University. It contains both institutional guidelines and National Academic Advising Association (NACADA) recommendations, and is intended as a resource for academic advisers as they work with their advisees.
Includes information on the special needs of students on academic warning and probation, undecided students, transfer students, and the needs of each academic year a student is in attendance.
Download a copy of the complete Advisor Handbook for an outline of the duties assigned to the academic advisor. If you have questions about any of the information listed in the Handbook, please contact the advising office.