|Prospective employers of the graduates of the program can expect|
Note that students will have knowledge, skills and tools in excess of the above.
- Students will understand the basic principles of ...
- The design of operating systems
- Algorithms, complexity and computability theory
- Programming languages
- Net-centric computing
- Software engineering including object-oriented programming
- Computer architecture and assembly language programming
- The social and professional issues of computing
- Students will be able to ...
- Solve a wide variety of real-world problems
- Produce well documented programs
- Work in teams
- Produce web interfaces for programs
- Students will have experience using ...
- Unix and Microsoft operating systems
- C, C++ compilers