Thank you for your interest in being featured on our Instagram account! Here is what we are looking for:
- Must be shot vertically.
- Please provide at least 20 video clips of around 5 seconds each (or more!) showing a typical day (or multiple days) in your life at WWU. These can be clips that you film from your perspective, or you can have someone else film you. Please provide at least one scene with you in it.
- Example scenes:
- Waving at the camera (for the introduction)
- Walking in front of the building(s) where you take classes
- Some things you might do in a typical day/week
- Hanging out with friends
- Going to events
- Going to classes
- Talking with professors
- Working on projects
- Working at a job
- Anything else that would be interesting
- Aim for around 30-90 seconds but a little over or under is ok too
- Can be recorded using the Voice Memos app on your phone
- Please make sure you have video clips that go with what you're talking about.
- Sample script, to be recorded separately as a voiceover (feel free to add/remove things): “Hello! My name is _______ and I am a ______ (class standing) _________ (major) at Walla Walla University. One of my favorite things about this major is _________________. A typical day in my life is _____________. (Talk about jobs, projects, things to do outside of school) I chose WWU because ____________________. After graduation, I plan to/or would like to ______________."
A vertical photo of yourself
- We will use this as the cover photo on Instagram.
Please upload your videos, voiceover, and vertical photo to OneDrive and share those with the person who contacted you (unless you've been given other instructions).
Don't worry about editing the clips and voiceover together. One of our social media team members will do that!