The spring quarter pool schedule operates from March 27 - June 9, 2023. See the calendar for lap swim and general swim times. Community members are welcome to access the pool with a valid pool pass, available for purchase online or in the HPE office. Spring quarter water aerobics begins April 3, 2023. Spring quarter swim lessons begin April 4, 2023. You will need a pool pass ID card to access the WEC building for swim lessons.
Pool pass cards are created in the HPE office and require a two-day turn-around. You will be notified by phone when your card is ready to pick up. Door access to the WEC will not be available until you have your card.
Tausick Memorial Pool Pass
We are excited to be able to offer pool access to members of the Walla Walla community for their fitness needs. We feel that swimming is a great way to socialize and exercise.
You may purchase your pool pass online, or at the HPE office. Pool pass cards are created in the HPE office and require a two-day turn-around. You will be notified by phone when you card is ready to be picked up. Building access will not be available until you have your card.
To purchase a pool pass in person, visit the Health and Physical Education office just inside the Davis Street entrance of the WEC. Office hours are 9:00 am - 12:00 pm, and 1 - 4:30, weekdays, with the exception of Tuesdays when we are closed from 11:00 - 12:00 for Community and Friday closed at noon. The front desk student worker will assist you. If you have any questions, please call our office (509) 527-2325.
General pool information
- The WEC building is card access only.
- The pool doors are on a card access system. In order to enter the pool, members will have to have their card.
- Alumni may access the pool with their alumni card for no additional cost. No pool pass required.
- Alumni cards must be activiated to access the WEC facilities. Cards are activated in the IT department, in the basement of Rigby Hall.
- Water Aerobics is an additional cost.
- Children 5 and under swim free with an adult that has a pool membership. All children 6 and under must be accompanied by an adult.
- Senior Citizens = age 62 and over.
- Memberships are sold by the quarter (3 months from the date of purchase) and year in the HPE office.
- Alumni that have taken 96 or more credits can pick up an Alumni card from the IT Office in the basement of Rigby Hall.
- Alumni that have taken 95 credits or less can purchase a Facility Pass from the Health and Physical Education Office.
Call (509) 527-2325 for more information.
Pool pass rates
Alumni Spouse (when not accompanied by the alumnus):
Quarterly-$60.00, Yearly- $145.00
Alumni/Senior Citizen Double:
Quarterly-$85.00, Yearly- $235.00
Quarterly-$110.00, Yearly- $275.00
Double: $60.00 (Immediate Family Only)
Family: $80.00 (up to 4 people in the family, $15 for each additional person)
No Daily Fees For Summer 2022