Institutional reports are available for the present year as well as the past 3-5 years, if available. Reports are available under the following categories:
- Power BI Dashboard. Power BI provides access to live institutional dashboards for faculty and administrators.
- The Common Data Set (CDS) initiative is a collaborative effort to improve the quality and accuracy of information provided to all involved in a student's transition into higher education, as well as to reduce the reporting burden on data providers.
- Integrated Post-secondary Education Data System (IPEDS) Report) provides information for the core post-secondary education data collection program for the National Center for Education Statistics of the US Government.
- North American Division of Seventh-day Adventists (NAD) Annual Report provides enrollment information yearly for post-secondary institutions within the United States and Canada.
- Quarterly Census Reports. Various quarterly reports information are available with up to ten years of historical data.
- Retention and Graduation data.
Some reports require an institutional login to view. If required, please click on the SIGN IN button above. The report folders are visible at left.