Walla Walla University is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all employees. All employees (i.e. students, faculty, staff), especially those who are in supervisory positions, are encouraged to take advantage of the various resources and services outlined below.
- Accident/Near Miss Report
- Accident/Near Miss Reporting
- Employee Training Documentation Form
- Employee Training Record
- Employee's Responsibility for Security & Confidentiality Policy
- Ergonomic Policy
- Job Hazard Analysis Form
- Online Training Opportunities by SafetySkills
- Report Unsafe Condition/Workplace Hazard
Walla Walla University is committed to providing a safe and healthful work environment. This is our plan to eliminate or minimize occupational exposure to bloodborne pathogens.
Policies and procedures for detecting, preventing, and mitigating identity theft, a.k.a. Red Flags Rules, in connection with the opening of a covered account or maintaining an existing covered account.