Housing for Spring Quarter:
New students: Submit housing application for Spring Quarter 2021 at abode.wallawalla.edu
Current residents: do not need to submit a housing application for Spring Quarter 2021.
- Enrollment fee: Submit the one-time $200 enrollment fee. (For new students only. Go to: wallawalla.edu/enrollfee)
- Moving into the residence hall: In order to maintain a safe transition into housing, each student should schedule an appointment with their respective residence hall. Move in appointments begin March 26th through March 28. To make an appointment, please visit abode.wallawalla.edu.
- Roommate assignment: If you have not listed a specific roommate, you will be assigned a roommate based upon your preferences in your housing application by the housing deans. Assignments will be sent via email by March 19, 2021.
- Room assignment: Room placement will be assigned by the housing deans based upon your housing application preferences after you have been assigned a roommate. Assignments will be sent via email by March 19, 2021.
- Room alone: Room alones are not guaranteed and are granted based on availability.
- COVID-19 Testing: All residents should be moved into the residence hall by March 28 to complete their COVID-19 testing. Appointments can be made online through myWWU under "Appointment Registration for COVID Test."
- Check your email: Please regularly check your WWU email address in order to stay up to date on your housing process, roommate selection and room assignment.
For more information, please visit us at: wallawalla.edu/residencehalls or contact the deans via email.
Fall Quarter move-in info coming soon.