Walla Walla University works with various venders to provide a quality, healthy, vegetarian dining experience on the College Place campus. For our campus dining and catering needs, we partner with Sodexo, who manages our main cafeteria in Kellogg Hall, a grill in the Student Activity Center, and catering services indoors and outdoors for large and small groups.
Kellogg Hall (Main level)
Breakfast: 7–9 a.m.
Continental Breakfast: 9–10 a.m.
Lunch: 11 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5 p.m.–6:30 p.m.
Brunch: 10:30 a.m.–1:30 p.m.
Dinner: 5–6:30 p.m.
The cafeteria offers a wide variety of culinary options including:
- Fresh fruit, yogurts, and house-made granola
- Specialty salads
- Extensive fresh salad bar
- Delicious, hot, home-style entrées
- Freshly baked pizza, wraps, and deli choices made to order
- Tasty international options for lunch and dinner
- Vegetarian sushi
- Freshly baked desserts
- Homemade soups
- New creations by our chef just for you
- Vegan options available at every meal
Students who live in the residence halls are required to choose a cafeteria meal plan each quarter. Any WWU student has the option to purchase a meal plan. Students may also charge meals at the cafeteria to their student account.
Looking for the cafeteria menu? There’s an app for that!
Download the app for iOS devices
Download the app for Android devices
Student Association Center
6:30 a.m.–9 a.m.
5 p.m.–9 p.m.
Food offerings in the SAC include:
- A variety of Swirl Smoothies
- Simply to Go options: healthy quick snacks and meals perfect for the person on the go
- Burgers: Grillers or Chick patties
- Deli sandwiches with all the fixings
- Individual pizzas made to order
- Local Walla Walla specials
Students may use Flex Dollars (an optional component of the meal plan) at the Student Association Center (SAC) to pay for meals. Students may also charge meals at the SAC to their student account.
406 S. College Ave., College Place, WA 99324
7 a.m.-9 p.m.
7 a.m.-6 p.m. (Closed 1 hour before sunset)
9 a.m.-9 p.m.
7 a.m.-7 p.m.
7 a.m.-3 p.m. (Closed 2 hours before sunset)
9 a.m.-7 p.m.
The Express is a vegetarian grill and deli located in the Shell station on the WWU campus. This location has a special history at Walla Walla University as it once housed the College Dairy Snack Bar.
Students may charge purchases from The Express to their student account, but meals purchased from The Express do not apply to the student’s meal plan.