The E.L. Mabley Archives is a centralized repository for Walla Walla University related material. The primary objective of the Archives is to identify, appraise, organize, preserve, and make available for research records of administrative and historical value to the Walla Walla University community.
Our collection includes a large selection of photographs that are being scanned and made available on the web for browsing or keyword searching. University records found in the Archives include, but are not limited to, administrative reports, student publications, department newsletters and memos, and presidential papers. A collection of yearbooks (Mountain Ash), student directories (Mask), and college bulletins are also included. Please check the library catalog for specific holdings information.
Walla Walla University related material includes:
- Milton Academy (1883? - 1892)
- Walla Walla College Preparatory School (1925 – 1935)
- Walla Walla College Academy (1936 – 1964)
- Walla Walla Valley Academy (1964 – present)
- Walla Walla College Normal Training School (1908 – ??)
- Walla Walla College (1892 – Aug. 2007)
- Clara E. Rogers Elementary School (March 1952 – 2004)
- Rogers Adventist School (August 2004 – present)
- Columbia Junior College (1908 – 1924)
- North Pacific Academy in Portland (1885 – 1891/92)
- School of Nursing in Portland (1947 – present)
- Rosario Marine Station (1954 – present)
- Master of Social Work, Missoula Program (1997 – present)
- Master of Social Work, Billings Program (2000 – present)
If you have materials that you are interested in donating to the Archives, please see the donations page.
Access to the Archives is limited at this time and by appointment only. Please contact Mark Copsey (527-2203) or Brooke Davey (527-2527) to set up a time. Hours of operation are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday 8A-5P; Wednesday 8A-Noon; and Friday 8A-12P. Some access tools are available for a few collections, but others remain unprocessed. Archives patrons should be aware there will be a delay when requesting access to collections.