WWU welcomes students from around the world!
We can't wait to welcome you to our vibrant community in College Place, WA. We think you'll love it here.
Who we are.
Walla Walla University is a community of faith and discover committed to excellence in thought, generosity in service, beauty in expression, and faith in God. At WWU you can chase the goals you set for yourself. You'll probably even chase goals you didn't even know you had—discovering opportunities, making plans, and achieving new goals as you go.
You want to be part of this.
- Certified copies of your secondary-level certificate, with English translations if necessary. Certificate(s) with passing marks is/are required from a four-, five-, or six-year university preparatory school. From British-based systems, five "O"-level subjects in the content areas are required. Certificates must indicate passing scores in government examinations where offered, including:
- A natural science.
- Two others from a second language, science, social studies, literature or religious area of study.
- Official copy of your academic records (or transcript of marks) from all university-level programs attended. Academic records/transcript of marks will be evaluated in conjunction with published guidelines from each country.
- Official copy of TOEFL/ITEP/IELTS test scores if English is not the student’s first language. A score of 79 or higher is required for the TOEFL, 3.9 or higher for the ITEP, or 6.5 or higher for the IELTS to be admitted.
- One satisfactory personal reference (no family members, please).