Finding healing pathways together
The Walla Walla University Mental Health Clinic is a graduate training facility dedicated to serving people within the Yellowstone Valley. Student clinicians, through a collaborative process with a licensed clinical social worker, provide therapy for:
Who we are
Clinic services will be available to people of all ages regardless of financial status, ethnicity, or cultural background. Our mission is to provide accessible, no cost mental health services, as well as a clinical training environment for developing mental health practitioners. When your life experiences are genuinely heard and deeply understood, the way you have responded and interacted in the world will make perfect sense.
Our foundation of care
Our supportive approach involves recognizing, understanding, and responding to the effects of physical, psychological, and emotional trauma. We help individuals rebuild a sense of control and empowerment.
Working with you
At the Walla Walla University Mental Health Clinic you can expect:
- Focused therapy based on your strengths.
- Assessment of your potential needs.
- Identification and strengthening of your sources of support.
- Ongoing therapy sessions for you.
- Tools to access your unique potential.
- Community referrals as needed.
- Recognition of your social history and its impact on your life.