Look up classes by discipline, department, and school. This schedule lists all classes found for the academic year selected and displays course title, section, and credits as well as instructors, meeting times, and classrooms. For information about required textbooks for your selected classes, visit the University Shop.
- You may request to reschedule one exam if you have three consecutive or four exams in one day. Complete the Exam Change Request.
- Please make vacation plans to avoid conflicts with your final exams. If a conflict is unavoidable, submit the completed form for review. You will be charged $100 for each rescheduled exam, if approved.
- Submit requests three weeks prior to the beginning of finals week.
Check-in station locations and hours
To accommodate the fall quarter finals schedule, three campus screening stations will open earlier than usual on Sunday, Nov. 22:
- Sittner Hall: 7:30–10 a.m.
- Foreman Hall: 7:30–10 a.m.
- Kellogg Hall: 9:30 a.m.–7 p.m.
Screening stations will close for the quarter at the end of the day on Tuesday, Nov. 24.