Page menu

Requesting Unofficial Transcripts

As an alumnus you may need access to your unofficial transcript for a variety of reasons. Follow these steps to access your unofficial transcript online.


Step 1: Log in to myWWU at using your ID number and password.

Please Note: If you do not know your ID number or password please call the Help Desk at (509) 527-2317


Step 2: Navigate to the top right of the page and click on the arrow next to Enter Self Service, which will produce a menu where you can select Transcripts.

Step 3: Click on either Unofficial Undergraduate Transcript or Unofficial Graduate Transcript.

Please Note: If your transcripts don't readily appear, ensure that your pop-up blocker allows pop-ups from

Last update on November 30, 2017