Build Connections. Enhance your organization. Give back.
The Employer Advisory Board at Walla Walla University offers an enhanced relationship through discussion and collaboration. We gather employers and Student Development Center staff together to discuss crucial issues in the economy, Walla Walla University's preparation of future employees, and company interests. The Employer Advisory Board helps improve Walla Walla University– and through improving WWU, improving what we can offer you.
- Discover: Learn about Walla Walla University and our unique place in the market
- Connect: Build relationships with other employers to discuss recruiting trends and best practices
- Influence: Shape future services and programs within the Student Development Center and the University
- Enhance: Raise your visibility on campus and strengthen your brand with VIP notification of Student Development Center programming
- Learn: Hear from well-respected WWU faculty and staff about higher ed topics, current research, and cutting edge technology
- Develop: Attend recruiter workshops to sharpen your practical skills and to keep on top of trends in university recruiting
- Understand: Learn about the student labor market as it is developing
- Credit: Get acknowledgement on our Employer Advisory Board webpage, including a photo and personal / company bio
- Meetings: Twice per year (end of fall and spring semesters) typically half days from early morning breakfast to mid-morning with optional programming following
- NO Fees: There is currently no fee to participate. While no financial commitment is envisaged at present, that may develop in future years
- Two-Year Terms: Serving no more than nine consecutive years or three full terms
- Your Thoughts: Your most valuable contribution is your expertise. Please come ready to share and listen
Connect with Darel Harwell, Employer Relations Coordinator to learn more about joining the Employer Advisory Board. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Phone: 509-527-2089