The Student Development Center hosts events throughout the year to connect Walla Walla University students and alumni with graduate schools and employers, as well as offering various workshops and other career development opportunities. These events are open to WWU students, alumni, and other groups as invited.
Local Internship Meet-Up: October 10, 2018
Meet with employers from the Walla Walla Valley to learn more about local internship opportunities!
Alaska Room, Kellogg Hall
Wednesday, October 10, 2018
11 a.m.–2 p.m.
Employers: Register to attend this event >
Join us for the Local Internship Meet-Up to rub shoulders with representatives from these organizations!
- Bangla Hope
- Blue Mountain Action Council
- Blue Mountain Humane Society
- Blue Mountain Land Trust
- Christian Aid Center
- City of Walla Walla
- Columbia REA
- Fort Walla Walla Museum
- Hope Heals Walla Walla
- Inland Cellular
- McLoughlin High School
- SonBridge Community Center
- Sustainable Living Center
- Tri-State Steelheaders
- Umatilla County Public Health
- Valley Transit
- Walla Walla Community Council
- Walla Walla Fair & Frontier Days
- Walla Walla University Bookstore
- Walla Walla Valley Farm to School
- Walla Walla YMCA
Puget Sound Naval Shipyard Campus Visit: October 24-26, 2018
Recruiters will be on campus for an information session and interviews with Engineering and Computer Science students and graduates.
Chan Shun Pavilion, Room 154
Wednesday, October 24, 2018
Chan Shun Pavilion, Room 258
Thursday & Friday, October 25-26, 2018
By appointment only. Sign up for interviews in the Engineering Office. Submit a hard-copy resume and unofficial copy of transcript to the Student Development Center by October 24.
Career Meet-Up: Business & Healthcare Industries, November 1, 2018
All majors are welcome to attend!
Bowers Hall Lobby
Thursday, November 1, 2018
4 p.m.–7 p.m.
Employers & Grad Schools:Register to attend this event >
Join us for the Business and Healthcare Meet-Up to rub shoulders with representatives from organizations and universities like:
- Adventist Health System
- Adventist Risk Management
- Andrews University School of Health Professions
- La Sierra University
- Life Care Centers for America
- Loma Linda University Health
- Loma Linda University School of Allied Health Professions
- Loma Linda University School of Public Health
- Philanthropic Services for Institutions (PSI)
- Saint Martin's Unviersity
- Southern Adventist University
- United States Navy
- University of Washington School of Dentistry
- Walla Walla County Department of Community Health
- Walla Walla University - Graduate Studies
- Western University of Health Sciences (Medical School)