Testing services are offered by appointment only until further notice. Pearson VUE testing has been suspended.
Contact the Counseling and Testing Center to make an appointment:
This test is given at Prometric testing centers.
GRE Subject Exams:
WWU is an official Sabbath Observer alternate day site for the subject exam. Sign up on the website by the early deadline for this option. *A Chaplain/Pastor’s letter is required to take the test at an alternative site such as WWU.
Please email email@example.com for more information.
Walla Walla University Information
WWU School of Nursing entrance testing is available through the Testing Center. To learn more about required entrance testing for the WWU program please visit the School of Nursing website: https://www.wallawalla.edu/academics/areas-of-study/nursing/academic-program/. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Loma Linda University Information
Testing for LLU must be arranged with the LLU Nursing Admissions Office. Contact the LLU Admissions office at (909) 558-4923 to arrange for proctored testing at the WWU Counseling and Testing Center.
- TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) www.atitesting.com/Solutions/pre-program/TEAS.aspx
- CCTST (CA Critical Thinking Skills Test) www.insightassessment.com
Incoming students should plan to take all placement tests at times arranged during JumpStart. If students are unable to take tests before the quarter begins, they will complete testing through the Testing Center.
- French & Spanish testing: Schedule at languagetesting.com ($15 fee).
- English testing: Schedule at: https://wwuform.formstack.com/forms/directed_self_placement
- Math testing: Can be done remotely. Email email@example.com to schedule an appointment.
Questions? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.