Volunteer Labor Insurance

When is Volunteer Labor Insurance Needed?

Volunteer Labor Insurance is in place for all persons performing voluntary labor and services (new construction or remodel/repair) for a named member institution of the North Pacific Union Conference of Seventh-day Adventists (NPUC), provided such labor has been duly authorized by the local pastor, a denominational conference-employed individual, the head elder at the local church, or a recognized official or administrator of the insured institution.

Walla Walla University (WWU) projects within the United States already have coverage in place through the NPUC. 

Coverage for WWU projects outside the United States is available by contacting Risk & Safety Management at (509) 527-2250 at least 4-6 weeks prior to departure.   For more information, please refer to our International Travel web page.

Event Details

Shown in {{ timezone.name }}