All injuries or incidents, no matter how slight, need to be reported immediately.
- Call 911, if needed
- Call Campus Security, 509-527-2222
- Complete all parts of the appropriate form below and submit as directed.
- Contact Human Resources before seeking medical treatment for work-related injuries
Any student that exhibits signs, symptoms, or behaviors consistent with concussion (headache, nausea, vomiting, cognitive impairment, lose of consciousness, etc.):
- Must be removed from learning activity, physical activity, or competition for evaluation.
- Must be evaluated by a health care professional with concussion experience.
- May only return to activity based on the recommendation of a health care professional if they determine that a concussion is no longer suspected.
Reporting and Claim Forms
- Complete this form for any non-work related incident on an WWU campus or at any WWU-sponsored event.
- Submit the completed form to the Risk & Safety Officer within 10 days.
- Submit forms to Human Resources within 24 hours
For more information about Excess Student Accident insurance, visit wallawalla.edu/insurance.
- Complete this form with the Athletic Trainer within 72 hours. Covered athletics are listed below:
- Basketball (Men's & Women's)
- Golf (Men's & Women's)
- Cross Country (Men's & Women's)
- Soccer (Men's)
- Volleyball (Women's)