Personal Vehicle Use
NOTE: Personal vehicles and property are not covered under Walla Walla University insurance policies.
Any department, employee or driver using their personal vehicle with passengers for University-coordinated travel (that which is planned by a department or employee, for a University function) must comply as follows:
- Drivers must be on the Walla Walla University Approved Driver List.
- Personal auto insurance coverage must be current, with an Insurance Identification Card for verification.
- Personal auto insurance covers any accidents or injuries that might occur.
- If University-coordinated transportation is declined by any participant, use this Hold Harmless Form. This form only applies to travel outside of the city limits of College Place and Walla Walla.
- University trailers are insured by the towing vehicle. Be sure that you have adequate insurance to tow University property behind your personal vehicle.
- 15-passenger vans may not be used for any University activities.