Page menu

Volunteer Labor Insurance

When is Volunteer Labor Insurance Needed?

Volunteer Labor Insurance is for all persons performing voluntary labor and services (new construction or remodel/repair) for a named member institution of Walla Walla University (WWU), provided such labor has been duly authorized by the local pastor, a denominational conference-employed individual, the head elder at the local church, recognized official or administrator of the insured institution.

WWU projects within the United States already have coverage in place through the North Pacific Union Conference. 

Coverage for WWU international projects is available by contacting Risk & Safety Management at 509.527.2250 at least 4-6 weeks prior to departure.   For more information, please refer to our International Travel web page.

Last update on August 27, 2015