- Walla Walla University
- Risk and Safety Management
- Forms & Waivers
- Accident/Incident Reporting
Emergency Procedure : Seeking Medical Treatment
1. Call 911 if needed
2. Call Campus Security 509-527-2222
All injuries or incidents, no matter how slight, need to be reported immediately. Complete all parts of the appropriate form below and submit as directed.
Reporting and Claim Forms
- Work-Related Accident/Incident Reporting for Employees (faculty/staff/student employees). Non-emergency : Contact Human Resources before seeking medical treatment.
1. The employee and their supervisor must complete the Work-Related Accident/Incident & Investigation Report (2 pages) and submit them to Human Resources (page 1 within 24 hours).
2. The department head or supervisor should inspect the site of the accident, complete page 2, and submit it to Human Resources within 72 hours. Note: It seems to work best to complete page 2 within 24 hours when the employee brings page 1 for the supervisor to sign.
3. It is important that all parts of the forms be completed for insurance and regulatory reporting accuracy. Human Resources will send a copy of both pages to Risk & Safety Management.
4. Link to Forms.
Last update on
March 1, 2018