Review your 2021 Benefit Guide
Alliant Benefit Advocates are here to help you with insurance claim questions, claims processing, appealing denied claims, and prescription problems.
Premera Blue Cross Medical/Prescription/Alternative Care
Delta Dental of WA
Vision Plan Services (VSP)
Virtual Care Options through Premera:
- 24-Hour NurseLine (FREE): Call 800-841-8343 to discuss your symptoms and get advice on where to go for care.
- Premera MyCare App (FREE): Download Premera MyCare to talk to a board-certified primary care physician 24/7.
- DoctorOnDemand (subject to $35 copay): Doctors provides virtual urgent care, behavioral health, preventative health, and chronic care 24/7. Visit doctorondemand.com/premera to learn more.
- Physera (subject to $35 copay): Direct access to a licensed physical therapist from your smartphone or tablet. Visit physera.com/premera to learn more.
- Talkspace (subject to $35 copay): Online therapy with a licensed clinician via private message or live video. Visit talkspace.com/premera to learn more.
2021 Healthcare Plan Premiums
- Rate without Discount: Single employee pays $134.58 per month. Employee with one or more dependents pays $269.17 per month.
- Rate with Wellness Program Participation Discount: Single employee pays $67.29 per month, Employee with one or more dependents pays $134.58 per month.
- Employees must earn 200 points each quarter in order to qualify for discounted premiums in the following quarter. For employees with spouses on their medical plan, the premium will be reduced by 25% if the employee earns 200 points in a quarter but the spouse fails to (or vice versa). In order to have the premiums reduced by 50%, both the employee and the spouse must each earn 200 points per quarter. Complete participation in Be Well, Walla Walla (earning 200 points per person, per quarter) will equal an annual savings of $807.48 for a single employee, and $1,614.96 for an employee with one or more dependents on his/her medical insurance.