Walla Walla University is committed to Equal Employment Opportunities for all individuals. The university does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, sex, age, national origin, marital status or disability in its employment of non-students. The university also prohibits harassment in the workplace. The university does, however, exercise its constitutional and statutory rights as a religious institution and employer to give preference to Seventh-day Adventists in employment.
- School of Engineering: Full-time Tenure-track Faculty Mechanical Engineering Position
- School of Engineering: Full-time Tenure-track Faculty Electrical or Computer Engineering Position
- School of Social Work: Full-time Tenure-track Dean/Faculty Position in College Place, Washington
- School of Social Work: Full-time Tenure-track Faculty Position in College Place, Washington
- Department of Technology: Full-time Non-tenure track Product Design Faculty Position
Part-time Flight Instructors:
- Flight Instructor: Part-time in College Place, Washington