Alliant Benefit Advocates are here to help you!
Teledoc Account Setup and Access
- Medical and Prescription Plan Summary
- Medical and Prescription Benefit Coverage Explanation
- Aetna ID Card Flyer
2021 Healthcare Plan Premiums
- Rate without Discount: Single employee pays $128.17 per month. Employee with one or more dependents pays $256.35 per month.
- Rate with Wellness Program Participation Discount: Single employee pays $64.09 per month, Employee with one or more dependents pays $128.17 per month.
- Employees must earn 200 points each quarter in order to qualify for discounted premiums in the following quarter. For employees with spouses on their medical plan, the premium will be reduced by 25% if the employee earns 200 points in a quarter but the spouse fails to (or vice versa). In order to have the premiums reduced by 50%, both the employee and the spouse must each earn 200 points per quarter. Complete participation in Be Well, Walla Walla (earning 200 points per person, per quarter) will equal an annual savings of $769.08 for a single employee, and $1,538.04 for an employee with one or more dependents on his/her medical insurance.