All permanent employees are eligible for a Flexible Spending Account (FSA) through WWU. In addition, all full-time employees are eligible for a Health Reimbursement Account (HRA). Both of these accounts are administrated by WageWorks until December 31, 2019. As of January 1, 2020 our new administrator is Discovery Benefits.
2020 HRA & FSA Plans
Access Discovery Benefits by going to Discoverybenefits.com.
- FSA Enrollment Form (Deductions are taken over 24 pay periods) - Due November 30
Note: The IRS maximum Health FSA contribution threshold is now a maximum of $2,750 for 2020.
- Log into Discovery Benefits Account
- Get the Discovery Benefits App
- How to File a Claim
HRA Plan Amounts:
- If an employee is the only member of their family on the WWU Health Insurance plan, they will receive $700 in their HRA account, paid in quarterly installments of $175 on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1.
- If the employee plus at least one more family member is on the WWU Health Insurance plan, they will receive $1400 in their HRA account, paid in quarterly installments of $350 on January 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1.
2019 FSA Plan
Access WageWorks by going to www.myflexonline.com.
- Learn how to create your account on the WageWorks website
- Quick start guide about the WageWorks website
- List of eligible expenses through the FSA and HRA