- February 17, 2015 - Stress Management
- January 19, 2017 - Fundamentals of Human Nutrition
- January 19, 2017 - How to Eat a Healthy Vegetarian Diet
- January 19, 2017 - Living a Healthy Lifestyle
- January 19, 2017 - Making Healthy Eating Quick, Convenient, and Affordable
The concept of “Be Well, Walla Walla” was developed from the realization and understanding that there are many facets to a healthy life. Being healthy means being balanced and working to improve your health in many different areas.
There are eight areas of health addressed through Be Well:
Be Well provides individuals with resources to improve all of these areas of health while allowing them to focus on the areas that they need the most improvement in.
Our goal is to encourage people to think about their health and really focus on what they need to do to improve health and well-being in their own life.