1. Help us keep current by sending us information about yourself, your classmates or other alumni.
2. Put Walla Walla University in your estate plans.
3. Drink hot chocolate from WWU mugs and write with WWU pens. These items are available from the College Store.
4. Send us names of high school students you know who may be interested in quality Christian education.
5. Become an Alumni Association officer.
6. Have a copy of Bold Venture on your living room table, or give a copy to a friend.
7. Make a stop at WWU when you're traveling anywhere near Walla Walla. Let us know you're coming.
8. Nominate a fellow alumnus for Alumni of the Year honors.
9. Pray for the University. Contact the Spiritual Life Center for specific prayer requests.
11. Provide funds for student or faculty research.
12. Give us information about student internships at your company.
13. Volunteer to be a part of the Alumni Student Connection, a service of the Career Center.
14. Contribute to a scholarship to help students who might otherwise not be able to come to WWU.
15. Give financially to the University.
16. Send a student a note of encouragement, or a package from Surprise Your Student.
17. Volunteer your time to take part in a phone-a-thon at the Alumni Center.
19. Display a WWU sticker on your car.
20. Take a prospective student of WWU out to dinner.
21. Communicate with your former professors.
22. Donate land to the University.
23. Help organize and attend your Homecoming reunion.
24. Ask for a faculty or staff member to speak at your professional organization.
25. Tell us how we can help you.
26. Donate or contribute to funding for a sculpture to help improve the campus aesthetically.
27. Attend sporting events when WWU plays on the road near your home.
28. Send a copy of a book or article you've published to the Alumni Center.
29. Ask your employer to match a gift or talk to us about setting up a matching gifts program where you work.