Our Mailroom team is here to provide the Walla Walla University campus with accurate and efficient mail service. We are happy to provide the following on a daily basis:
- delivery of inter-campus mail
- delivery of incoming mail and picking up outgoing mail from each department
- delivery of incoming packages
- delivery of incoming FAX messages to (509) 527-2253
- stamping outgoing mail and delivering it to the Post Office once daily
- watching for suspicious mail or packages
We are located in the Facility Services building at 720 SW Bade Ave., two blocks south of the University Church. If you have any questions, comments, or suggestions, we would be pleased to hear from you.
Monday-Thursday 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Friday 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 a.m.
11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
Office Phone: (509) 527-2927
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 10:00 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.