- Make Online Payment
- Form 1098-T (Tuition Tax Reporting)
1098T Questions: (509) 527-2980
- View Student Account Online (password protected via myWWU)
You can see your account all the way back to your first day at WWU. For questions regarding your student account or to make a payment by phone please contact us at (800) 309-6896. Payments can also be made online.
myWWU-PeopleSoft Accounting Tools
- Expense Reimbursement Request Form
- Employee Reimbursement Report for Day Trips (Taxable Per Diem)
- (Under $75)
- Per Diem Policy
- Meal Reimbursement Guidelines
- Petty Cash Policy
- Car Rental Policy - Enterprise Rental Car Corporate Account Info
See also Credit Card policies and A/P Handbook below for other policies related to reimbursements.
Credit Card Policies
- Credit Card Policies: This document covers the use of WWU Purchase Cards as well as reimbursements for the use of personal credit cards for WWU business purposes.
- : Use this document to request a new WWU Purchase Card from Accounts Payable.
- New Vendor Information Request (IRS Form W-9)
Tax Related Items
Accounting Contact Information
Toll Free Access to Accounting Office...1-800-309-6896
Ken Vyhmeister......509-527-2104 (University Controller, Director of the Accounting Office, Financial Reporting)
Eric James.............509-527-2312 (Banking, Endowments & Annuities, Fixed Assets, Government filings, 1099 Forms)
Giselle Hepker.......509-527-2016 (Budget Manager Financial Reporting & Support; Clubs liaison)
Duane Anderson.....509-527-2923 (Computer Systems)
Esther Coyle........509-527-2236 (Accounts Payable, Credit Cards, )
Kristen Neher.......509-527-2841 (Student Accounts Receivable; Corporate Accounts Receivable; Third-party Billing, Cashier Supervisor, Sales/B&O Taxes, 1098-T Forms)
Erika Sanderson.......509-527-2912 (Cashier/Expense Reimbursements/Club Reimbursements)
Cheree Hill....509-527-2190 (Payroll)
Student phones.....509-527-2576, 2129, 2005 & 2232
FAX Number - Accounting Office 509-527-2173
Last update on April 2, 2014