The Walla Walla University campus in College Place is in Phase 3 of COVID-19 recovery in accordance with the state’s Healthy Washington plan.
- Instructional and noninstructional events and gatherings must follow applicable Washington state Department of Health restrictions according to the current phase, including limits on attendees based on whether the event is indoors or outdoors.
- Masks must be worn at all times on campus and at WWU associated events.
- A daily health report must be completed prior to attending any event, including on weekends.
- A Spring 2021 WWU ID card sticker is required for attendance.
- Physical distancing between event participants is required.
- Food is prohibited at any indoor event.
- Carpooling to events with others outside your household is strongly discouraged.
Campus event planning
WWU-only events (only for approved WWU students, faculty, and/or staff)
Events that fall in this category must be planned and deployed in accordance with Washington state Phase 3 guidelines and additional WWU guidelines, and do not need to be reviewed by the WWU COVID-19 Response Task Force.
Events that involve people outside of our WWU student, faculty, and/or staff community (such as community volunteers or spectators)
Plans for events that fall in this category must be reviewed and approved by the COVID-19 Response Task Force. Please submit proposals to COVID.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Washington state phase guidelines
View the Healthy Washington—Roadmap to Recovery and learn about activities during the current state phase.