First Aid and Medical Instructions
Take these actions
- Call 911 for a serious injury or illness.
- Keep victim still and comfortable and do not move them.
- Check breathing and pulse. If victim has no pulse and you have been trained, perform CPR.
- Control serious bleeding by applying direct pressure on wound.
- Look for emergency medical ID, Medic-Alert tags, question witnesses and give all information to Campus Security or emergency responders when they arrive.
First aid kit locations
|Administration Building||MKW Fine Arts Center|
|Admissions and Marketing Office||Music Office|
|Financial Administration Office|
|Aviation Hangar||RA Rooms|
|Peterson Memorial Library|
|Bowers Hall||Front Desk, Periodicals|
History Department Office
|Campus Security||All Workshops, All Plant Service Vehicles|
|Canaday Technology Center||See Plant Operator|
|Rooms 102 (Main Office), 109, 110, 115, 125,|
314, 315, 316, 320, 307, Student Financial
Services (Sink Drawer), KGTS (Restroom)
|Chan Shun Pavilion/Kretschmar Hall||Office|
|Mathematics Office, Physics Office||Rigby Hall|
|Room 207, Room 210, Room 218|
|Church Office||Sittner Hall|
|Front Desk, RA Rooms|
|Customer Service Desk||Smith Hall|
|Education Office, Child Development|
|Sociology/Social Work Department|
|Dairy Express||Office in Building #1|
|Spiritual Life Center|
|Foreman Hall||Front Desk|
|Front Desk, RA rooms|
|Havstad Alumni Center||Teaching/Learning Center Front Desk|
|Winter Education Complex|
|Kellogg Hall||Cage Room, PE Office|
|Food Service Office, Kitchen, SAC/Kitchen|
Or: Call Campus Security, 2222, to have a kit delivered to you.
309 South College Ave
College Place, WA 99324
24 Hour: (509) 527-2222
Director: (509) 527-2613